What’s required to make it work?
- Active internet connection
- Analog touch-tone phone
- (Optional) Active internet phone service subscription with all required SIP credentials to make and receive calls
- (Optional) A landline/telco service
What’s included in the box:
- OBi312 Voice Service Bridge and Telephone Adapter
- Power adapter
- 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet cable (80 inches / 203 centimeters)
- 1 x RJ-11 cable
- Quick start / installation guide
What are the product dimensions?
- 10.5 cm x 11.4 cm x 3.0 cm (4.1 in x 4.5 in x 1.2 in)
- Unit weight: 255 grams / 9 ounces
- Shipping weight: 390 grams / 14 ounces (including power supply, Ethernet cable and packaging)
What are the connections?
- Internet (WAN): 1 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet port (802.3)
- Internet (LAN): 1 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet port (802.3)
- Phone (FXS): 1 x RJ-11 FXS analog phone port
- Line (FXO): 1 x RJ-11 FXO analog phone port
- USB: 1 x USB 2.0
- Reset button: located on bottom of case
- LEDs: Power/Status, Ethernet Activity (WAN), Ethernet Activity (LAN), Phone, Line
- LED indications: Power On, Status, Upgrade in Progress Status, Packet RX/TX, Phone Port Status