The HDA50 is a simple, open SIP headset adapter that delivers the optimal solution for contact centers: desk phone call quality while using a soft client for call management. Combined with a Plantronics USB headset, it provides clear, reliable audio so customer service representatives can count on hearing and being heard.
Desk phone-like call reliability
- Provides the optimal solution: the use of a soft client for call management and HDA50 for voice.
- Delivers desk phone call quality for assurance of maintaining critical conversations while using soft client for call management.
Simple by design
- Its space-saving, compact size allows for less desktop clutter and cost-effective shipment.
- Once the HDA50 is provisioned and deployed, CSRs just plug in their headset and start taking calls.
Reduces support costs
- Provisioning and deployment is simple and quick, which reduces time and cost for IT.
- While optimized for Plantronics headsets, the HDA50 also works with most other USB headsets, which can help lower overall costs.