Prepare for the Exam
Candidates are not required to attend videoconference training of any kind prior to attempting the exam. Should they wish to do so, we recommended the following courses:
- Fundamentals Series FSIT201.
- RealPresence Platform: Implementation, Configuration and Troubleshooting (Level 2) RPIIT202.
Candidates should be very familiar with the material when preparing for the exam.
Exam domains include:
- Polycom Video Endpoints
- Collaboration Servers
- Management Applications
- Call Control and Signaling
- Enterprise Video Capture
- Firewall Traversal
Please reference the PCVE Exam Blueprint for more detailed objective information.
Login or Create New Account at https://ondemand.questionmark.com/home/403076
1) If creating a new account, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a onetime password link. Check your spam or junk mail.
2) When you set up your account be sure to set your Local Time Zone using the drop-down box and enter your phone number in the Primary Address section.
To purchase your exam
1) To register click Buy Exam, choose Add to Cart under PCVE 4.0 then click the shopping cart icon in the top right corner.
2) Click the Checkout box and follow the prompts to the payment screen
3) Enter your coupon code in the Discount coupon box and click the refresh icon. You are still required to enter billing information on the Payment screen even though the price is $0.00. You will not need to enter any Payment Options.
4) Click Continue and on the next screen click Place Order.
5) Your order number will be provided on your checkout confirmation and you will receive two emails: one from email@example.com (confirmation) and another from firstname.lastname@example.org (receipt)
To schedule your exam
1) Click My Assessments and your test will be listed under the Proctored tab. It may take a few minutes for the test to populate and if you don’t see anything refresh your page.
2) Under Options select Schedule
3) Select the date and time for your exam and click Schedule Appointment.
An email with instructions on how to test your computer and prepare for your exam will be sent from email@example.com