Voice Interoperability for Enterprise Wireless (VIEW) Specialization Information
- The Voice Interoperability for Enterprise Wireless (VIEW) Specialization provides customers with proven Wi-Fi telephony solutions using enterprise-class WLAN infrastructure products and Polycom's SpectraLink 8400 and 8000 Series.
- This specialization is open to manufacturers of 802.11a/b/g/n access points that incorporate the technical requirements necessary to meet the performance measures essential for high-quality VoWLAN deployments.
- With 10 years of experience in Wi-Fi telephony, Polycom understands what is necessary to ensure successful VoWLAN deployments – excellent voice quality, seamless access point handoff, efficient bandwidth management and robust network security. Comprehensive testing ensures customers can be confident that all Wi-Fi interoperable products have met the highest standards for interoperability and performance.
- Interoperability testing is conducted by Polycom, after the participant completes in-house testing. Participants that complete the interoperability testing process become VIEW Specialization Partners.
- Combining wireless and VoIP technologies, Wi-Fi telephony can mean a complex deployment. Our rigorous performance requirements and thorough testing gives our channel partners and customers the confidence to create a successful VoWLAN solution, knowing they have a strong vendor partnership to back them up.
- Our commitment to customer satisfaction means we test first and validate with industry-leading WLAN products in the lab, and second, commit to cooperative problem resolution with our VIEW Specialization Partners.
- Polycom's extensive partnerships and proven interoperability with enterprise-class Wi-Fi APs provides our customers with the flexibility to select best-of-breed products to meet their network communications needs while also ensuring the highest quality VoWLAN experience.