Today's business is 24 by 7. In a mobile, social and global world real-time collaboration is the new business reality.
Whether you are planning to retire legacy phone systems, or have already adopted Skype for Business/Lync, organizations are looking past IM and presence and exploring other productivity and efficiency gains. And the most logical step is Voice.
To access the whitepaper series: Beyond IM and Presence: Best Practices for Deploying Skype for Business register now.
Whitepaper Series: Skype for Business
In the Beyond IM and Presence: Best Practices for Deploying Skype for Business series, principal analyst Zeus Kerravala will take a deep dive into the benefits, risks and best practices of deploying and optimizing Skype for Business.
- Improving Corporate Collaboration: Skype for Business—the Complete Business Collaboration Solution, Part 1
- Lowering the Cost of Communications—and Six More Real Benefits of Skype for Business Voice, Part 2
- Developing a Cap-and-Grow Strategy—and 14 Best Practices for Skype for Business Enterprise Voice Deployment, Part 3
- Minimizing Risk and Maximizing ROI of Skype for Business Deployments with Strategic Partners, Part 4
- The Top 10 Ways to Maximize Your Skype for Business, Part 5