Hosted and Cloud-based unified communications services are quickly taking market share from premises-based PBXs. Polycom's long-standing relationship with Ribbon offers reliable, deep integration of Polycom voice and video solutions with multiple Ribbon platforms. And unlike competitive solution that leverage proprietary endpoints, a Polycom-Ribbon solution doesn’t seek to lock you or your customers in.
Whether providers deploy Ribbon elements in their own network or leverage Ribbon’s Kandy Business Solutions (Ribbon’s UCaaS solution), your end customers receive compelling business value. Polycom and Ribbon equip you to deliver new offerings that immediately increase an organization’s productivity, reduce the need for business travel, and shrink the organization’s carbon footprint. That makes your offer more competitive and ultimately more successful.
End customers benefit through:
- A ubiquitous communication solution delivered across multiple sites, removing the complexity and redundancy of multiple PBXs
- Integration with IT Applications like Microsoft® Outlook®/Skype®, IBM® Sametime®, Salesforce™ CRM
- Mobility and anywhere access – UC services via PC, MAC and mobile clients.
You can ensure any SMB or enterprise using Polycom's desktop, conferencing, wireless and video solutions benefits from a set of hosted UC services whose quality and performance lead the industry.
Ribbon Application Server and C20 (Standalone or attached to C20)
Easily take voice and video solutions from Polycom and combine them with the Ribbon Application Server platform. Deliver sophisticated UC services from a standalone Application Server or attached to a C20. Whether deployed in a large enterprise network or private Cloud, users get a rich set of UC features including presence, video calling, HD audio and group calling services. The Application Server’s Call Grabber feature lets end users seamlessly move calls from one Polycom device to another. Start a call on a Polycom desk phone and move the live voice or video call to a conference table or cordless phone without disrupting the other party. The Ribbon Application Server and Polycom VVX phones can also be deployed in secure environments. The companies’ combined solution has passed certification for both Local Session Controller (LSC) and Enterprise Session Controller (ESC) deployments in the United States Department of Defense (DoD) communications network.
ILECs, CLECs and rural service providers need a cost-effective solution for business services. Polycom and Ribbon provide a compelling solution for hosted business services leveraging Ribbon’s C15 Call Session Controller and Polycom endpoints. Service providers can concurrently enable both next generation IP Centrex and legacy services for Class 5 replacement, including HD voice, web portal, mobility, video calling, call logging and integrated voice mail.
Kandy Business Solutions - Cloud UC
A brief scan of the Internet quickly reveals that many UC offers look exactly the same. Unfortunately, that problem seems to be getting worse, not better. Your organization needs a compelling UC offer that differentiates you from the competition. Look to Polycom and Kandy Business Solutions (Ribbon’s UCaaS solution) to keep employees connected and more productive, wherever they chose to work. In the office, on the manufacturing floor, in a home office, a hotel room, an airport or a coffee shop. Of course, not all cloud solutions are created equal, so how do you decide what solution to resell? Ribbon and Polycom already deliver IP communication services to millions of desktops and conference rooms worldwide. And you can count on more than just our products with hundreds of professional services staff and trained partners across the globe. Our engineers and support teams work together to enable you to deliver a more reliable and profitable solution.
- Peace of Mind – backed by two market leaders in communication solutions
- Better Integration – Zero Touch Provision (ZTP) instantly enables communication services for an entire office or a remote employee
- Differentiation – Extend a Kandy Business Solutions deployment with pre-built Kandy applications (Kandy Wrappers)
- Proven Performance – Polycom and Ribbon have worked together to support some of the world’s leading service provider and Cloud resellers
- Tight Integration – Our teams work together from design through implementation & support
- Open – Both organizations are committed to standards-based deployments that give our customers more choices