Hosted and Cloud-based unified communications services are quickly taking market share from premises-based PBXs. Polycom's long-standing relationship with GENBAND offers reliable, deep integration of Polycom voice and video solutions with multiple GENBAND platforms. Whether providers deploy these elements in their own network or leverage GENBAND’s Nuvia Cloud UC, your end customers receive compelling business value. Polycom and GENBAND equip you to deliver new offerings that immediately increase an organization’s productivity, reduce the need for business travel, and shrink the organization’s carbon footprint. That makes your offer more competitive and ultimately more successful.
End customers benefit through:
- A ubiquitous communication solution delivered across multiple sites, removing the complexity and redundancy of multiple PBXs
- Integration with IT Applications like Microsoft® Outlook®/Lync®, IBM® Sametime®, Salesforce™ CRM, Google Apps™
- Mobility and anywhere access – UC services via PC, MAC and mobile clients.
You can ensure any SMB or enterprise using Polycom's desktop, conferencing, wireless and video solutions benefits from a set of hosted UC services whose quality and performance lead the industry.
GENBAND Application Server and C20 (Standalone or attached to C20)
Easily take voice and video solutions from Polycom and combine them with the GENBAND Application Server platform. Deliver sophisticated UC services from a standalone Application Server or attached to a C20. Whether deployed in a large enterprise network or private Cloud, users get a rich set of UC features including presence, video calling, HD audio and group calling services. Application Server’s Call Grabber feature lets end users seamlessly move calls from one Polycom device to another. Start a call on a Polycom desk phone and move the live voice or video call to a conference table or cordless phone without disrupting the other party. The GENBAND Application Server can also be deployed in secure environments; the combined solution, Local Session Controller, has been approved for deployment in the United States Department of Defense (DoD) communications network.
ILECs, CLECs and rural service providers need a cost effective solution for business services. Polycom and GENBAND provide a compelling solution for hosted business services leveraging GENBAND’s C15 Call Session Controller and Polycom endpoints. Service providers can concurrently enables both next generation IP Centrex and legacy services for Class 5 replacement, including HD voice, web portal, mobility, video calling, call logging and integrated voice mail.
Nuvia Cloud UC
You need a compelling UC offer that differentiates you from the competition. Look to Polycom and GENBAND’s Nuvia Cloud UC to keep employees connected and more productive wherever they chose to work. In the office, on the manufacturing floor, in a home office, a hotel room, an airport or a coffee shop. Of course, not all Cloud solutions are created equal, so how do you decide what solution to resell? GENBAND and Polycom already deliver IP communication services to millions of desktops and conference rooms worldwide. And you can count on more than just our products with hundreds of professional services staff and trained partners across the globe. Our engineers and support teams work together to enable you to deliver a more reliable and profitable solution.
- Peace of Mind – backed by two market leaders in communication solutions
- Better Integration – Zero Touch Provision (ZTP) instantly enables communication services for an entire office or a remote employee
- Proven Performance – Polycom and GENBAND have worked together to support some of the world’s leading service provider and Cloud resellers
- Tight Integration – Our teams work together from design through implementation & support
- Open – Both organizations are committed to standards-based deployments that give our customers more choices