The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a three-line SIP desktop phone with crystal-clear voice quality. It also offers a comprehensive range of features and applications that support business workflows.
Your teams need reliable communication devices. They prefer deskphones that come with multiple lines, but without complicated features.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a three-line SIP desktop phone that brings lifelike richness and voice quality to phone calls. It combines state-of-the-art hardware with the proven Polycom UC software designed for busy professionals.
All your teams need is a reliable deskphone that comes with an advanced set of benefits and features that are easy to learn.
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice
- Three lines, for a moderate volume of calls
The SoundPoint IP 450 is a premium, three-line, SIP desktop phone. It delivers crystal-clear HD voice quality that meets the voice communication needs of even the most discerning users. The phone supports shared call/bridged line appearance, an essential feature for effective phone interaction between busy professionals and their business contacts.
This device comes with an easy-to-read LCD that supports Asian characters. It is also interoperable with the leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platform.
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters
- Built-in XHTML microbrowser for third party applications
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Broad and robust interoperability – Certified to interoperate with a broad array of SIP call-control platforms that enable open choices and innovations while simplifying provisioning, management, and support
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port