Is your organization missing out on significant funding for communications technology? Polycom tracks funding from 26 U.S. federal grant-making agencies, as well as numerous state and foundation funding sources.
We know that finding and getting a grant can be time-consuming and overwhelming. That's why Polycom provides assistance in every aspect of proposal preparation, funding selection, and submission of grant applications. Let us help you find funding to implement voice, video, and data communications solutions. Our team of grant and industry experts will help you create a funding solution package to meet your specific and unique needs and achieve your project outcomes.
For almost any organization that can prove a need for better communications and demonstrate a plan for implementation, funding is available through programs such as these:
Education and Training
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training Grant Program (TAACCCT)
- Investing In Innovation Fund (i3)
- Race to the Top Competition (RTT)
Public Safety and Emergency Response/Management
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (AFG)
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program (JAG)
- State Homeland Security Grant Program (SHSGP)
- Health Care Innovation Challenge (HCIC)
- Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention Grant Program (NEPQR)
- Telehealth Resource Center Grant Program (TRCG)
The resulting solutions can improve distance learning, telemedicine, continuing education services, and business operations and communications.
- A team of grant and industry experts for one-on-one, customized projects that incorporate technology solutions
- Complimentary grant consulting services
- Free educational Webinars on grant resources and requirements, and new funding announcements
- Access to an extensive network of grant writers
- Tips and tools for managing and reporting on grants
Polycom 7-Step Grant Assistance Process
Fully customizable and scalable to meet your specific needs
The process starts when you enroll in the program by completing an on-line assistance request form. Your Area Grant Manager will then contact you to explain the Polycom 7-Step Grant Assistance Process, collect information about your project that will provide the basis for developing a unique funding solution, and help ensure that you are "grant-ready." When you enroll, you will also receive a free grant assessment utilizing Polycom's Grant Ready Assessment and Navigational Tool (GRANT) to help ensure that you can address the evaluative criteria in most grant proposals. A successful grant application results in funding for your communications technology.
Grants Navigator Newsletter