Manage video assets from creation to distribution
Create a knowledge culture in your organization. Make video collaboration a competitive game-changer. Enable your teams to access and share video as easily as any other content type.
The Polycom RealPresence Media Manager is the only automated enterprise software in the industry that equips organizations to manage all of their video assets at any stage of their life cycle–from capture, to upload, to organization and administration, to delivery, to final expiration.
- Upload any video source or format – Create reusable video assets regardless of how the content was captured, and enjoy push-button workflows for publishing from Microsoft Lync 2010 and IBM Sametime
- Make video content searchable – A searchable portal helps employees locate a bookmarked spot in a training video, a recording of a multipoint meeting they couldn't attend, or a desktop recording published by a colleague
- Provide universal browser access – View your organization’s complete multimedia content library and live webcasts from any device, using just a browser, inside or outside the firewall
- Support mobile devices – Intelligently transform content for iOS and Android
- Manage content logically – Set rules that automate the discovery, upload, organization, and treatment of new content; manage viewing permissions and content approval workflows
- Video-enable your intranet – Make your video library searchable, viewable, and trackable inside your Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or Blackboard Learn environment.
Integrate with your IT environment and choose from diverse IT deployment models. Media Manager provides stackable software solutions that integrate with your existing IT investments, and can be right-sized to fit your needs. From enterprise software, to a turn-key appliance, to a cloud-delivered software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription, the Media Manager is flexible enough to fit a wide variety of use cases and requirements.
- Integrate with your existing Content Delivery Networks – support Cisco ACNS via the Content Distribution Manager, Blue Coat via the Blue Coat Director, Riverbed via the Riverbed Services Platform, and standalone Windows Media servers
- Deliver over any network – flexible deployment options including the integration with multi-vendor IT environments with support for Windows Media, MP4, and ABR (adaptive bitrate) video technologies (SmoothStreaming, HLS, HDS)
- Enable streaming scalability – Stream splitting serves a single “live” stream to multiple users, maintaining a single connection to the media server and minimizing bandwidth utilization
- Centrally manage edge locations – control how content is delivered and cached on your edge servers, to bring content physically closer to end users
- Polycom RealPresence Media Manager – Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Integration provides a native SharePoint Web-part that seamlessly embeds into the organization's SharePoint 2010 environment Media Manager's video browsing and playback
- Polycom RealPresence Media Manager – Blackboard Learn Integration provides a two-way integration that delivers content, either recorded or live, to Blackboard Learn course modules from RealPresence Media Manager, and enables Blackboard Learn users to upload content into RealPresence Media Manager from within the Blackboard Learn platform
- Polycom RealPresence Media Manager – Digital Signage Integration uses simple workflows to keep your content synchronized across your video content library and signage platform.