Manage video assets from creation to distribution
Create a knowledge culture in your organization. Make video collaboration a competitive game- changer. Enable your teams to access and share information whenever they want to, regardless of location.
The Polycom RealPresence Media Manager is the only automated, end-to-end platform in the industry that equips you to manage all of your organization's video assets regardless of source or format. You can also manage them at any stage of their life cycle – from capture, to upload , to organization and administration, to being viewed through a portal, to final expiration.
- Capture content easily from a wide variety of sources–publish content within familiar UC environments, including Microsoft Lync 2010 and IBM Sametime. Media Manager also automates the mass upload and organization of video files from your storage archives.
- Manage content automatically–monitor and control content libraries and make your video library searchable, viewable, and trackable inside your Microsoft SharePoint® 2010 environment.
- Deliver content seamlessly–reach your audience wherever they are using your existing content delivery networks. Display and expire content on third-party digital signage solutions.
- Access content on your preferred device–enjoy a complete, consistent, and secure portal experience across platforms, including Mac, PC, iOS, and Android.
The Media Manager solution offers diverse choices for IT delivery models, which can be right-sized to fit your needs. From enterprise software, to a turn-key appliance, to a cloud-delivered software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription, the Media Manager is flexible enough to fit a wide variety of use cases and requirements.
Polycom RealPresence Media Manager provides a management console through which you can standardize video processes across your enterprise. Manage rule-based workflows for content ingestion, format transcoding, approval, retention, and storage.
Choose from diverse IT delivery models. The Media Manager solution can be right-sized to fit your needs.
- RealPresence Media Manager Enterprise Edition – A robust and customizable software solution inclusive of many enterprise features, such as directory integrations, Single Sign-On, and support for multiple sub-portals, each with individual portal branding and authentication.
- RealPresence Media Manager Standard Edition - A customizable software solution offering flexible, a la cart IT and UC integration features.
- RealPresence Media Manager Hosted Edition - A Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription that avoids capital expenses and in-house technical expertise for installation and ongoing maintenance.
- RealPresence Media Manager Express Edition – A turnkey appliance for quick and easy implementation.
Use IT resources efficiently. We've designed Media Manager to minimize how much video affects your network during live webcasting events and to accommodate widespread playback of video on demand. Through the use of location-based routing, you can curtail the usage of wide-area-network links.
- Polycom RealPresence Media Director establishes distribution profiles that help you efficiently schedule and route content over your network.
- Polycom RealPresence Media Services Agent controls how content is routed over, and cached on, your edge servers while providing a unification layer connecting edge locations.
Integrate with your IT environment. Media Manager provides stackable software solutions that integrate with your existing IT investments. Optimize content for any device, deliver content over any network, and integrate that content into your organization's unified communications (UC) solutions:
- Polycom RealPresence Media Manager – Mobility Integration provides device-specific workflows that intelligently transcode content for targeted mobile operating systems (iOS and Android).
- Polycom RealPresence Media Manager – Digital Signage Integration uses simple workflows to keep your content synchronized across your video content library and signage platform.
- Polycom RealPresence Media Manager – Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Integration provides a native SharePoint Web-part that seamlessly embeds into the organization's SharePoint 2010 environment Media Manager's integrated interface. With that interface, users can search, browse and play back both live and on-demand videos.
- Polycom RealPresence Media Utility for Microsoft Lync 2010 lets you upload recorded Lync video sessions into Media Manager with the push of a button.
- Polycom RealPresence Media Utility for IBM Sametime lets you upload recorded Sametime sessions (voice plus content) into Media Manager with the push of a button.
- Polycom RealPresence Media Manager – Content Delivery Network (CDN) Integration Solutions provide support for any number of CDNs and non-uniform network environments. Supported systems include Cisco ACNS via the Content Distribution Manager, Blue Coat via the Blue Coat Director, Riverbed via the Riverbed Services Platform, and standalone Windows Media servers.