Centralized application for recording, streaming, and archiving video conferences.
With the RSS 4000, you can capture conferences and presentations and stream them to live audiences with stereo-surround audio and HD video. As a native part of the Polycom RealPresence Platform, it provides one-touch recording and secure playback on telepresence and video conferencing systems, tablets and smartphones, or from your Web browser.
- Enables a knowledge-sharing culture – With a shared, network-based device, anyone in the organization can record and stream video from anywhere, at any time.
- Records easily – Provides you with multiple options for quickly and easily recording and streaming from video conferencing endpoints and bridges to a variety of client devices, including tablets, smartphones, desktop PCs, laptops, and standards-based video endpoints.
- Supports Microsoft Lync 2010 interoperability – Allows you to capture and stream Lync video sessions from the desktop
- Saves time – The enhanced content viewer allows you to easily search, advance, or rewind to specific events in a recorded video, with intuitive visual features such as auto-generated thumbnail images
- Provides flexibility & scalability - Content can be downloaded for post-production editing, with tools such as Polycom RealPresence Media Editor, or automatically imported into an enterprise-wide content management application, such as the Polycom RealPresence Media Manager
By leveraging the RSS 4000 with existing telepresence systems, video conferencing endpoints and video infrastructure, or familiar UC tools, like Microsoft® Lync™ 2010, organizations can easily convert real-time conferences and events into re-usable multimedia assets that can be viewed by audiences live and on-demand using a web browser.
- Records up to 15 simultaneous conferences (with content) in full HD 1080p H.264 video and Polycom Siren™ 22 audio technology, with full H.239 content capture or SIP BFCP
- Streams up to 8 simultaneous conferences (with content) in HD (up to 720p streams)
- Provides access to live streams or video on-demand easily, from PC, MAC, iOS and Android devices as well as via any standard-based endpoint
- Integrates with the Polycom RealPresence Media Manager for enhanced content management, auto-publishing, and streaming scalability
- Integrates with Polycom HDX endpoints and Polycom RMX conference platforms for automated recording and playback
- Registers to Microsoft Lync Server 2010 directly, and records video and audio in native Lync formats for the best possible quality
- Supports H.323 and SIP standards for interoperability with third-party conferencing systems
- Provides XML API support for third-party integrations