The Polycom RealPresence Access Director enables users within and beyond the firewall, to securely access video services–whether at home, in the office or on the go. It securely routes communications, management and content through firewalls without requiring additional client hardware or software.
- Secure Collaboration from Anywhere: Collaborate over video while on-the-go, in the office or from home
- Secure Collaboration for B2B: Extend secure collaboration outside of your organization to customers, partners, and guest users
- Scalability for Mobile Deployments: Easily, securely and reliably extend the use of video collaboration to your mobile workforce
- Reduce the Cost to Scale: Support from 25 to a thousand simultaneous video calls securely without requiring additional client hardware or software
By providing a seamless video collaboration experience, RealPresence Access Director enables organizations to focus on what really matters—connecting people, networks, and companies.
IT Users can easily and effectively deploy, configure and manage RealPresence Access Director while reducing the cost to support the growing number of video-enabled workers in the organization without compromising network security. The RealPresence Access Director is a powerful part of the RealPresence Platform, available as a hardened appliance or software optimized for virtualized data centers.
- SIP/H.323 Combined Support: A single application combines remote employee, guest users and B2B calling scenarios with SIP and H.323 capabilities enabling a seamless video collaboration experience within and beyond the firewall
- Support for Polycom SVC: Full support for Polycom SVC solutions for both guest users and internal users for optimal audio and video quality, and cost-savings across the organization
- Investment Protection – Now and for the Future: Leverage existing investments in UC products and IT infrastructure and build towards a SIP based future
- Flexibility and Choice: Choose from hardware appliance or virtual machine deployment options to align with your strategic IT policies