Polycom offers the broadest portfolio of video solutions that are standards-based and work natively with Microsoft® Lync®. We’ve not only designed our solutions to work seamlessly with Microsoft Lync but we have designed them to be intuitive and familiar for the user. Your users will be productive on day one.
With Lync Optimized video solutions you can:
- Deploy conference room systems and 360-degree USB cameras in rooms that are uniquely designed for a rich and tightly integrated Lync experience.
With Lync-interoperable video solutions you can:
- Integrate with existing Microsoft infrastructures such as Microsoft Active Directory®, Exchange Server, and Edge Server (firewall traversal) to streamline management
- Deploy Lync-interoperable communications solutions throughout your enterprise—without complex and expensive gateways
- Extend Lync into vertical environments, like retail, healthcare, education, and manufacturing with Polycom and Polycom technology partner solutions.
Create powerful experiences by combining Polycom HD video solutions with the features of Microsoft Lync.
Give your organization the freedom to collaborate face to face from anywhere using any device in HD-quality video
Video conferencing options that deliver legendary HD video experiences for your desktop, conference rooms, and immersive suites.
The first and only content interoperability solution that unites Microsoft Lync 2010 and standards-based video conferencing solutions.
If you are like most organizations, you want to maximize the productivity benefits of using Microsoft Lync. However, you don’t want to upgrade or replace all of your existing video system investments. You need a solution that will work seamlessly with your existing devices. You want a cost-effective, secure solution, and you don’t want to fumble around with the costs and complexity of added gateways.
Polycom is your answer. Polycom enables you to leverage your existing investments through solutions that offer direct interoperability with Microsoft Lync. Employees benefit from all the UC features of Lync on the same Polycom video devices they already use. The result is greater flexibility and a lower total cost of ownership.
- Integrate directly with Lync without adding costly gateways
- Experience lower deployment, training and support costs through a simple user interface
- Leverage the Polycom RealPresence Platform as your interoperability engine for Lync users to connect multiple vendor environments—like Microsoft with Cisco
- The Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server (RMX) is the first and only MCU solution qualified for Microsoft Lync 2010
- Polycom HDX series are the first video endpoint solutions to be qualified for Microsoft Lync 2010