Polycom offers the broadest portfolio of video solutions that are standards-based and work natively with Microsoft® Lync®. We’ve not only designed our solutions to work seamlessly with Microsoft Lync but we have designed them to be intuitive and familiar for the user. Your users will be productive on day one.
Lync Optimized video solutions
- Deploy conference room systems and 360-degree USB cameras in rooms that are uniquely designed for a rich and tightly integrated Lync experience.
Lync-interoperable video solutions
- New Polycom RealConnect™for Microsoft® Lync® experience
- Single workflow to schedule a video meeting for Lync and non-Lync endpoints
- Native client experience
- Both Lync conferencing server and Polycom RealPresence Platform are utilized for scalable unified conferencing
- Natively integrate with existing Microsoft infrastructures such as Microsoft Active Directory®, Exchange Server, and Edge Server (firewall traversal) to streamline management
- Deploy Lync-interoperable communications solutions throughout your enterprise—without complex and expensive gateways
- Extend Lync into vertical environments, like retail, healthcare, education, and manufacturing with Polycom and Polycom technology partner solutions.
A new and intuitive feature of the Polycom RealPresence Platform that unifies video collaboration across Lync and non-Lync seamlessly through single workflow and consistent user experience
Create powerful experiences by combining Polycom HD video solutions with the features of Microsoft Lync.
If you are like most organizations, you want to maximize the productivity benefits of using Microsoft Lync. However, you don’t want to upgrade or replace all of your existing video system investments. You need a solution that will work seamlessly with your existing devices. You want a cost-effective, secure solution, and you don’t want to fumble around with the costs and complexity of added gateways.
- Lync native video collaboration solution: familiar Lync UI, rich collaboration capability, and Lync Online (Office 365) native support
- Lync interoperable video platform solution: Native integration and support for single workflow (Polycom RealConnect for Microsoft Lync) and automatic cascading between Lync and the RealPresence Platform
- Lync interoperable video endpoints: Native integration, presence and calendar integration, and support for Lync Conferencing, including Microsoft H.264SVC.
- Adoption and Network Assessment Services, and UC&C Integration Services to ensure successful video network deployment