Next-generation dedicated Lync room system
Polycom CX8000 for Microsoft Lync is purpose-built for Lync 2013 and designed to extend the familiar Lync collaboration experience that people love into conference room environment. The Polycom CX8000 combines the powerful Microsoft Lync software and the intuitive touch control system so that anyone can start face-to-face conversation with interactive content sharing in no time.
Tight integration with Microsoft Outlook and one touch meeting helps users both in the meeting room as well as remote locations to join the conference easily.
Qualified for Optimized for Lync
Polycom CX8000 has been tested and qualified by Microsoft as "Optimized for Lync."
Unique 360-Degree Audio and Video Experience
When you choose Polycom CX5100 camera, you get astounding voice quality and entire 360-degree view of the conference room, as well as automatic tracking of the active speaker, making the visual collaboration over distance more engaging.
Control System for Room Automation
Partnering with Crestron's leading room control solution, the CX8000 tabletop console can also control room AV, lighting, climate, and room scheduling from the same touch screen
Polycom CX8000 for Microsoft Lync extends the rich collaboration features of Microsoft Lync that you are familiar with in a conference room environment and offers optimized group meeting experience for near and remote sites.
- Powered by Microsoft Lync System software for optimized conference room experience
- Featuring Crestron's market-leading appliance that includes the table top touch screen that controls the system as well as for a complete room control*1
- Most engaging Lync Room System experience through Polycom CX5100 for unique 360 degree panoramic video and audio capture*2
- Rich collaboration applications including virtual whiteboard and annotation on shared documents directly on touch displays
- Easy access to Lync meetings from the tabletop touch screen
- Support 1080p30 video
- Registers to Microsoft Lync Server 2013, Lync Online, and hybrid Lync environments
- Microsoft Exchange Calendar integration and simple calendar view
- Remote Admin Portal and System Center Operations Manager support for management and monitoring
*1: A Crestron control system can be added for total room control and remote network management
*2: Included in the CX8000 center-of-table camera version