Unified collaboration system optimized for Microsoft Lync
The first HD room telepresence system with the full collaboration capability of Microsoft Lync embedded in its core.
Built specifically for Lync environments, the Polycom CX7000 natively combines all the powerful collaboration features of Lync with the high-definition video and voice Polycom is known for. The result is a simple, seamless, collaboration experience.
Plug-and-play simplicity defines the integration of the CX7000 into all Microsoft IT infrastructures whether it be on premise Lync or hosted Lync in the cloud. So it is easy to deploy, easy to manage and easy to use.
The Polycom CX7000 offers:
- Lower total cost of ownership through simplified training and support
- Zero learning curve, which results in the same user experience from desktop to room system
- The ability to leverage your full, Microsoft Lync investment without additional gateways or infrastructure whether on premise or in the cloud
- Enhanced productivity thanks to real-time collaboration
- Optimized for Lync 2010 experience and support for Lync 2013 environment (v1.2)
- Optimized for Lync 2010 and compatible with Lync 2013 (v1.2)
- HD video supporting Microsoft RTV 720p30
- Microsoft Exchange integration
- Lync Content/app sharing
- Keyboard and mouse as the primary input device