You have decided Microsoft Lync is the right unified communications platform for your company in order to drive productivity across your organization, no matter where people are and what devices they are using. Now, wouldn’t you like some flexibility in the communication and collaboration devices you can deploy?
Polycom is Microsoft’s largest voice and video solution partner. Polycom offers the broadest portfolio of video solutions and desktop and conference phones that are standards-based and work natively with Microsoft Lync. We’ve not only designed our solutions to work seamlessly with Microsoft Lync but we have designed them to be intuitive and familiar for the user. Your users will be productive on day one.
With Lync-interoperable solutions you can:
- Integrate with existing Microsoft infrastructures - such as Microsoft Active Directory®, Exchange Server, and Edge Server (firewall traversal) - to streamline management.
- Deploy communications solutions throughout your enterprise that are directly interoperable with Lync and require no gateways
Extend Lync into vertical environments, like retail, healthcare, education, and manufacturing through Polycom and Polycom technology partner solutions.
Universal Video Collaboration
Video Content Management
HD Telepresence & Video
If you are like most organizations, you want to deploy Microsoft Lync. However, you don’t want to upgrade all of your Polycom video and telephony solutions. You need a solution that will work seamlessly with your existing devices. You want a cost-effective, secure solution, and you don’t want to fumble around with the costs and complexity of added gateways.
Polycom is your answer. Polycom enables you to leverage your existing investment through solutions that offer direct interoperability with Microsoft Lync. Employees benefit from all the UC features of Lync on the same Polycom voice and video devices they already use. The result is greater flexibility and lower total cost of ownership.
- Integrate directly with Lync without adding costly gateways
- Experience lower deployment, training and support costs through a simple user interface
- Leverage Polycom RealPresence Platform as interoperability engine for Lync users for high quality conferencing experience that connect multiple environments
- The Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server (RMX) is the first and only MCU solution qualified for Microsoft Lync 2010
- Polycom HDX series are the first video endpoint solution to be qualified for Lync 2010
- Choose from different cost and functionality options for Lync interoperable voice solutions
- Lync and SharePoint integration for video content management
It’s all the little tasks in your day-to-day work activities that slow down your productivity. Tasks like finding out who is available and reaching out to that person for timely information. Finding out when your next meeting starts. When you can accomplish these tasks in one step rather than three, it is the difference between having a highly productive day at the office or not.
Polycom interoperable solutions for Microsoft Lync work the way you work by streamlining your daily communications and collaboration. Polycom’s solutions provide you with instant access to your presence, contact and calendar information on any device. They also ensure you won’t struggle with a complex user interface. Polycom’s voice and video solutions for Microsoft Lync continue to give you access to the communication features you know and love, while integrating seamlessly into your UC platform.
With our Lync-interoperable solutions:
- Improve your productivity through rich integration with Lync, on the devices you use daily
- Simplify your day with advanced features -- such as presence, calendar and contact information -- that are easy to use
- Experience premium collaboration experience with Polycom’s innovative technologies
- Secure and scalable collaboration across geography or network boundaries