Where ideas flow, problems are solved and productivity soars
Polycom Open Telepresence Experience (OTX) brings the productivity benefits of immersive telepresence to nearly any type of meeting. Collaborative workgroups, global development teams, and everyday meetings are enhanced by the clarity, rich video, and content details. The unique, multipurpose design delivers incredibly sharp full-size images in a modern, unique setting. But you can also rely on these systems for those regular in-person meetings that do not require video.
Polycom OTX is the ideal environment for visual collaboration, including calling other immersive rooms or any standards-based video system. It also offers native interoperability with leading UC platforms such as Microsoft® Lync®.
Polycom has designed every last detail to make your meetings feel as though you are sitting across the same table - helping you forget about the technology and get down to business. Several sizes are available to meet the needs of different environments or meetings, from three-screen models which seat up to six on video, to one-screen versions ideal for executive offices.
Content monitors arise automatically when you need them (bringing you closer to the content being shared) and stay completely out of the way when not in use. The optional Complete Experience Kit maximizes the immersive feeling while giving you a consistent, high-quality experience at every location with minimal room modifications.
- Vibrant HD quality for up to 50% less bandwidth with H.264 High Profile support
- HD video up to 1080p, Polycom HD Voice technology, and HD content sharing
- Quality protected by Polycom Lost Packet Recovery QoS technology that helps ensure great quality even amid network issues
- One or three 65” (165-cm) LCD displays, showing up to six participants in full size (two per display)
- 21” (53-cm) content displays built into the table on automated lifts, staying hidden and out of view when not needed and automatically rising from the table when content is shared
- StereoSurround audio in 22 kHz for superior clarity, with stereo separation ensures you can hear everyone distinctly, even when multiple parties speak at the same time
- Polycom Touch Control for easy and intuitive access to dialing, volume, mute, and other controls
- Industry-standard protocols, connecting to millions of standards-based video systems in use today
- Cisco TelePresence® (CTS) systems connectivity, through support for Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP)
- Native interoperability with UC environments such as Microsoft® Lync®, Avaya, BroadSoft, and Siemens
- Optional Complete Experience Kit, which includes specialized lighting and rear wall to enhance video quality, giving every room the same consistent design, and minimizing room modifications
- One and three screen models, with built-in table and content monitors. One-screen model is also available in Compact model, with no table or content monitors, allowing you to customize the furniture to your tastes
- AES software encryption for the voice, video and data streams of the call, keeping critical meetings confidential and secure
- Optional managed services, which are available for you to fully outsource the call initiation, monitoring and operations of the room for a hands-off, white-glove service