The world’s only fully immersive telepresence solution
Imagine meeting over video for as long as you like, as effortlessly as if you were in the same room. Only Polycom RealPresence Experience (RPX) delivers fully immersive telepresence, in an all-inclusive and luxurious suite that feels as natural as being there.
Only RPX ensures that you are clearly seen in true-to-life dimensions, whether sitting, standing, even when walking around. The video and audio is so sharp and clear, and the technology so well hidden, that you will forget you are on video and will focus purely on the subject of your meeting.
Seating up to 28 per room, Polycom RPX accommodates even your large meetings with ease. Using the Polycom RealPresence Platform, you can connect with many locations at once, with everyone visible on the large seamless video wall. Easily connect with other immersive environments, traditional room video systems, desktop or mobile users for a powerful command-and-control experience. It can also be used for traditional in-person meetings, for a more efficient use of limited conference room space.
- Stunning HD quality for up to 50% less bandwidth with H.264 High Profile support
- HD video up to 1080p, Polycom HD Voice technology, and HD content sharing
- Quality protected by Polycom Lost Packet Recovery QoS technology that helps ensure great quality even amid network issues
- Patented EyeConnect technology, which subtly places cameras in the middle of the displays to maximize eye contact
- Polycom StereoSurround audio in 22 kHz for superior clarity, with stereo separation that ensures you can hear everyone distinctly, even when multiple parties speak at the same time
- Industry-standard protocols, which connect to millions of standards-based video systems in use today
- Cisco TelePresence® (CTS) systems connectivity, through support for Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP)
- Native interoperability with UC environments such as Microsoft® Lync®, Avaya, BroadSoft, and Siemens
- Polycom Touch Control for easy and intuitive access to dialing, volume, mute, and other controls
- Walls, tables, lighting, A/V components, touch panel control screen, and content displays, all in a single package
- Seven different floor plans, with seating capacities from 4 to 28
- AES software encryption for the voice, video and data streams of the call, keeping critical meetings confidential and secure
- 21” (54-cm) content displays built into the table, one for every two participants – including those on the other side of the table for traditional in-person meetings