Solution Advisors are resellers that serve customers from project concept and installation through to ongoing support and management. To ensure customers are highly satisfied, Solution Advisors invest in advanced technical training, highly skilled specialists, and align business development efforts to deliver integrated solutions that transform the way people collaborate and get work done.
The Polycom Partner Program provides a simple framework for our partners to invest in and, ultimately, grow within. As your commitment to Polycom deepens, we will reward you with increased benefits. Polycom offers four levels of partnership that reflect the investment and commitment of our partners.
How Do I Join?
Join the Polycom Partner Program today and take advantage of your opportunity to help organizations unleash the power of human collaboration through providing flexible collaboration solutions for any environment that deliver the best user experience, the broadest multi-vendor interoperability and unmatched investment protection.
Polycom partners invest in advanced technical training, highly skilled specialists, and align business development efforts to deliver integrated solutions that transform the way people collaborate and get work done.
The Polycom Partner Program is designed to help you build your business with Polycom and advance through the four program levels: Authorized, Silver, Gold and Platinum. The program benefits include recognition and rewards for your continued performance, revenue growth, and business collaboration.
Membership benefits include:
- Free online training and enablement resources
- Accreditation in the marketplace
- Presence on the Polycom Partner Locator
- Special sales incentives and promotions
- Sales and marketing resources and support
- Joint business and strategic planning that align with your business objectives
- Invitations to exclusive partner events and councils
- Events, forums and communications
- Polycom-generated sales leads
The Polycom Partner Program requirements help create a cohesive partner community and connect customers to the partner who will provide the products or solutions that best meet their business needs.
Within this objectives-based program framework, you can measure your abilities and advance within the program.
The Program offers partners four different levels of partnership: Authorized, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each Program level has minimum requirements that must be met and maintained to be eligible for membership.
- Authorized is the entry program level, open to partners that want to add Polycom products to their solution offerings.
- Silver program level provides an attainable growth path for those partners who wish to achieve the Gold program level status. This level requires a partner to make an increased defined minimum level of investments in competencies and revenue.
- Gold program level requires a partner to make further investments in competencies and revenues. In return, partner benefits increase.
- Platinum program level recognizes those partners who have made the highest level of investment in Polycom, and as a result, provides the highest level of rewards and recognition.