Polycom Distributors serve thousands of solution advisors worldwide providing exceptional value added services in the area of sales, order management, marketing and technical support to accelerate the growth of our mutual business partners.
The support ranges from global logistics and flexible customized financing solutions to pre-sales, technical and engineering assistance. Polycom Distributors work with solution advisors to respond with agility and speed in changing market conditions. The result? Faster time to revenue.
Through dedicated/designated account managers, Polycom distributors can access the most up-to-date programs, solutions and resources. These help solution advisors create experiences for their customers that push the greatness of human collaboration forward.
How Do I Join?
Polycom Value-Added Distributors are supported and managed through agreements negotiated by Polycom and the distributor. Apply to become a Polycom Value-Added Distributor today and your application will be reviewed by Polycom for membership in the Polycom Choice Partner Program.
For additional support, please contact Polycom at GPRT@polycom.com
Through the Polycom Choice Partner program, you receive a suite of benefits that help you better serve and retain your resellers.
Key benefits include:
- Training and enablement resources
- Special sales incentives and promotions
- Sales, marketing and technical resources and support, such as Polycom PartnerConnect
- Joint business and strategic planning that aligns with your business objectives
- Invitations to exclusive partner events and councils
- Sales and marketing programs and offers
Polycom value-added distributors accept the Choice partner framework through a specific contract agreement and mutual terms and conditions.
As a Polycom value-added distributor partner, you commit to:
- Meeting minimum revenue thresholds negotiated within your Polycom agreement
- Undergoing quarterly business reviews
- Developing your competency via certification and specialization
- Complying with point-of-sales reporting requirements
- Recruiting, enabling, developing and supporting solution advisors