Polycom Distributors play an instrumental role in Polycom’s go-to-market strategy in promoting and supporting the sale of our solutions and services. Distributors work with our partners who are part of the Global Partner Program (Solution Advisors, System Integrators and Services Providers) who sell to a broad array of customers across various markets.
Polycom Distributors are required to provide exceptional value added services including supporting sales, order management, marketing and technical support to accelerate the success and growth of our mutual business partners.
Authorized Distributors in our program work with their designated account managers to maximize the market opportunities and enable our mutual business partners to respond with agility and speed.
How Do I Join?
Polycom Distributors are selected based on Polycom’s coverage and support requirements, which vary by selling area. Complete this form to register your interest in becoming a Polycom Distributor and your application will be reviewed by Polycom.
Through the Polycom Partner Program, you receive a suite of benefits that help you better serve your partners, and ultimately recognize a return on your investment.
Key benefits include:
- Training and enablement resources (via Certifications/Specialization)
- Incentives and promotions; connected with recruitment, development and ongoing support or your partners
- Sales, marketing and technical resources and support, such as Polycom PartnerConnect
- Joint business and strategic planning (aligned with our mutual business)
- Invitations to exclusive partner events and councils
- Dedicated/designated account managers from Polycom
- Sales and marketing programs and offers
Polycom Distributors must contact Polycom to engage in a specific contract agreement and mutual terms and conditions.
As a Polycom Distributor partner, you commit to:
- Meeting minimum revenue thresholds negotiated within your Polycom agreement
- Undergoing quarterly business reviews
- Developing your competency via certification and specialization
- Complying with point-of-sales reporting requirements
- Recruiting, enabling, developing and supporting your partner community