As a trusted advisor for your clients, Polycom understands that you want to be kept informed about solutions and services that address their needs. The Polycom ConsultantConnect Program provides the resources and support to build, expand or improve your expertise in our video collaboration, voice conferencing, content solutions and service offerings.
Polycom is committed to creating an enduring partnership with you.
How Do I Join?
Register to join the Polycom ConsultantConnect Program
As a member of the Polycom ConsultantConnect Program, you will have access to everything you need to stay up-to-date on the latest Polycom technology solutions.
Members enjoy the following no-cost benefits:
- Dedicated contacts for information requests.
- Telephone support and email access to technical experts.
- Access to the ConsultantConnect portal with current information about our portfolio of products and solutions including spec sheets, documentation, white papers, customer case studies, ROI tools and drawing files.
- Invitations to regional events and webinars.
- Quarterly consultant eNewsletter.
- Relevant company updates and product announcements sent directly to you.
- Access to Polycom University for training.
- Access to reseller directory to help find qualified Polycom resellers to ensure successful solution deployment.
- Listing in our online directory of Consultant profiles that is accessed by the Polycom sales teams and partner ecosystem enabling your firm to be matched with collaborative opportunities within their client or prospect base.
The Polycom ConsultantConnect Program is open to a person who by education, training, and/or experience is:
- Proficient in applying the skills and knowledge of information and/or communications technology consulting.
- Actively employed in the information and/or communications technology consulting profession.
- Financially independent of any organization that provides information and/or communications technology equipment and/or services.