The Future of the Conference Room with Wainhouse
With telecommuting and mobility on the rise in the workplace, the conference room as the main hub of collaboration is beginning to look like an archaic concept. Wainhouse Senior Analyst Andrew Davis believes it’s just the opposite. With the proliferation of video collaboration, conference rooms are actually becoming an even more integral part of the workplace.
Topics covered are:
- Moving conference rooms from telepresence toward democratization
- Shifting technology from transcoding to switching
- The importance of interoperability, incorporating personal and mobile
- Infrastructure sharing, including on-premise, cloud and hybrid
- The value of conference room systems, vs. personal and mobile
- Fitting into the new telecommunication ecosystem
Register now for the webinar, The Future of the Conference Room with Wainhouse.