Polycom’s high-fidelity audio sounds like you are in the same room ― whether you are using a handset, handsfree speakerphone or plug in a headset. From the boardroom, to the desktop, or anywhere in-between, Polycom voice solutions keep you connected and productive.
- Broad interoperability, ensuring easy integration with your communication systems―including Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync
- Legendary voice quality for clear communication and comprehension
- Ease-of-use from the front desk to the executive office, and everywhere in between
This USB desktop phone designed for Microsoft Lync environments features plug-and-play ease of use, a two-line monochrome display, a telephone keypad and wide-band high-fidelity audio as well as an enterprise-grade look and feel. Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2013 and Microsoft Lync 2010.
With millions of SoundPoint phones sold since the introduction of the first generation in 2001, protect your investment and bring them along to your Lync voice deployment. SoundPoint IP 321, 331, 335, 450, 550, 560, and 650 phones are qualified for Microsoft Lync and offer basic phone features with Lync.
As an IT manager, your Lync phones must meet the varying demands of end-users. Your Lync phones must be easy to deploy, manage and support. Polycom phones interoperate with the broadest range of unified communication platforms—so you can easily bring your phone investments into your voice and video enabled Lync UC environment. With Polycom, you get:
- The broadest selection of Microsoft Lync 2013 and Microsoft Lync 2010 Qualified phones of any vendor
- The UltimateHD experience—supporting high-definition voice
- Simple and intuitive user interfaces—reducing ongoing IT support costs
- Video phone choices compatible with SIP, H.323 and Microsoft Lync video (VVX series phones with optional VVX camera)
- An open application platform—App-ready with an API toolkit (VVX and SoundPoint series phones)
- Phones that are Optimized for Microsoft Lync (CX series phones)
Polycom desktop phones make collaboration simple. They help you focus on the task at hand instead of on technology. With their easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality and productivity- enhancing applications, you will communicate more clearly and efficiently.
You benefit from:
- Always on, always available audio communications you get with a phone—without ever needing to wait for your PC to start—and no need to “check your audio preferences”
- Intuitive and easy-to use interfaces integrated with your Microsoft-powered work flows
- Premium voice quality for lifelike audio communications