Crystal-clear audio conversations make meetings productive. Polycom is the industry leader in audio conferencing solutions—and has been for more than 20 years. Our solutions provide superb voice quality, expansive microphone pickup, advanced audio processing, and all the features that make conference calls in Microsoft Lync environments seem as natural as being in the same room.
Need a portable USB plug-and-play speakerphone? A conference phone for a specific room environment? A model that supports external microphones? A conference phone with an integrated 360 degree video camera? A portable conference phone? Professionally installed audio for classrooms or lecture halls? Polycom is the only vendor with Lync interoperable audio conferencing solutions that can meet all your conferencing needs and deliver the lifelike audio quality you expect.
- Ensure everyone can be clearly heard, allowing you to focus on the meeting
- Deliver 360-degree microphone pickup and other group voice capabilities
- Boost productivity with features optimized for Microsoft Lync
When making a decision on voice conferencing technology, one name stands above the rest—Polycom.
Why? Because Polycom voice conferencing solutions offer everything you need in a group conferencing solution—high-quality voice, simple deployment and wide interoperability with IP PBXs and Microsoft Lync environments.
Polycom Voice Conferencing Solutions offer:
- 360-degree microphone pickup and other technology for creating seamless group conversations
- Polycom HD Voice and patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology—enabling loud, clear, group calls without echoes, dropouts or feedback
- A broad selection of Lync 2010 and Lync 2013 qualified solutions—including some that are Optimized for Lync
Polycom is the industry leader in audio conferencing solutions. Polycom delivers more Microsoft Lync qualified conference phones and speakerphones than any other vendor.
- Polycom conference phones are easy to use
- Polycom delivers lifelike audio that sounds as natural as being in the same room
- Echo cancellation and background noise reduction means clearer communications without distractions
- Support for both Open SIP and Lync protects the customer's investment and makes migrating from an IP PBX to Lync easier (SoundStation IP 5000, SoundStation Duo, SoundStructure)