Our global philanthropic and community relations program supports positive changes in education, healthcare and our local communities around the world through our products, our resources – and most of all, our people.
Questions about the foundation’s initiatives? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Polycom, our employees identify and champion the Foundation’s charitable donations. For that reason, we do not accept unsolicited requests.
- Polycom and Right To Play Use Video Collaboration to Bring Together World-Class Athletes in London with Children in Rwanda (July 25, 2012)
- Global Nomads Group Uses Polycom RealPresence Video Solutions to Connect North American and Congolese Students for Social Entrepreneurship Project (July 2, 2012)
- Polycom Forms Philanthropic Partnership with Right To Play, Provides Video Collaboration Solutions to Improve Lives of Children Facing Adversity (April 3, 2012)
- Global Nomads Group Uses Polycom RealPresence Video Collaboration to Bring Students from Around the World Together to Foster Greater Understanding and Respect (March 14, 2012)
- Medical Missions for Children Expands Its Polycom-Powered Lifesaving Telemedicine Network to Armenia (Februrary 21, 2012)
- Polycom Video Collaboration Helps Global Nomads Group to Bring UNESCO Initiative into Classrooms in Brazil and United States (Februrary 1, 2012)